Digital transformation? It takes scale & skills!
Digitising core processes to enhance operational efficiency in parking may appear to be easy, but don’t be misled. There is much more to opening and closing a car park barrier than most people think.
- Cashless payment options onsite are the norm;
- Online payments are easy, convenient and secure;
- Known customers are recognised at access points;
- Privacy concerns are met;
- Self-service portals enable customers, sales channels and landlords to fulfil their needs efficiently;
- Administrative reports, data analytics and benchmarks provide solid business insights;
- Information regarding location, availability, tariffs, points of interests, and the like must be accurate and readily available.
It's not easy
Due to our scale, we have been able to effectively digitise our core processes. It was a complex process to create a flexible, future-proof platform, that can easily adapt to the dynamic digital environment and ever changing scope and requirements. Today we have the skills we need to deal with the impact of changing customer behaviour and constant technological advancements on our core processes and installed base.
We have a strategic roadmap for future growth with digital enhancements of our products and services. Our digital projects have clear directions, are properly planned, staffed, managed and executed.
- Need their support to create the right value;
- Need to mitigate conflicting interests for timely delivery;
- Want to ensure capabilities for proper usage.