Spaarne Hospital - original build (four floors)
Spaarne Hospital - at night a strand of DNA is visible on the façade
Spaarne Hospital - raised to six floors
DNA structure on façade
Spaarne Hospital has a unique external design, at night a strand of DNA can be seen on the façade to showcase a clear connection with medicine and healthcare. It is visible from far away. It fits in perfectly with the architecture and hospital and bus station building regulations, as well as the local landscape.
Park + Fly
The Q-Park Spaarne parking facility also offers an economic solution for long-term parking near Schiphol Airport. Travellers can pre-book their parking space online, for a minimum of 3 days up to a maximum of 21 days.
A free transport service, for up to 5 people, brings our guests to Schiphol Airport within 15 minutes.
Spaarne Hospital - Park + Fly
Facts & Figures
- Parking spaces: 695 car park + 453 surface
- Multi-storey car park with 7 parking decks
- Investment: EUR 8.5 million = EUR 12,230 per parking space
- Car park functions as the visiting card for the whole complex
- Two helixes conveniently guide cars to the right floor levels
- Flat parking floors specially designed for the elderly and disabled
- Diagonal parking spaces with an angle of 23 degrees
- Considerable parking comfort with 2.50 m wide spaces
- Parking spaces for blue badge holders on ground floor
- Column free parking
- Emergency power generator in case of a breakdown