Spaarne Hospital - original build (four floors)
Spaarne Hospital - at night DNA structure on façade is visible
Spaarne Hospital - raised to six floors
DNA structure on façade
Spaarne Hospital has a unique external design, at night a DNA structure is seen on the façade to showcase a clear connection with medicine and healthcare. It is visible from far away. It fits perfectly with the architecture and building rules of the hospital,bus station and landscape.
Park + Fly
The Q-Park Spaarne parking facility also offers an economic solution for long-term parking near Schiphol Airport. Travellers are able to pre-book their parking space online, for a minimum of 3 days up to a maximum of 21 days.
A free transport service, for up to 5 people, brings our guests within 15 minutes to Schiphol Airport.
Spaarne Hospital - Park + Fly
Facts & Figures
- Parking spaces: 695 car park + 453 surfaced parking
- Multi-storey car park with 5 storeys
- Investment: EUR 8.5 million = EUR 12,230 per parking space
- Car park functions as the visiting card of the overall complex
- Two helixes for convenient leading of the cars to the right floor levels
- Flat parking floors especially for the elderly + disabled
- Diagonal parking spaces with an angle of 23 degree
- High parking comfort with parking spaces width of 2.50 m
- Disabled parking spaces on ground floor
- Column free parking
- Emergency power generator in case of a breakdown